Find out if you're entitled to the power window lifetime warranty by taking these steps:
Ensure your Proton is under the manufacturer's warranty as at 1st September 2011.
Check your PROTON Service Booklet and ensure your car service intervals are done accordingly.
Make an appointment with your nearest authorised PROTON Service Branches or Dealer.
Terms and conditions:
- The Lifetime Warranty is defined as ten (10) years of a customer's vehicle age or 250,000km from the car registration date (whichever comes first).
- The warranty is subject to full compliance of the recommended periodical service maintenance as specified in the Service Booklet to be conducted at any authorised PROTON service centre.
- Any Proton car model that is registered before 31 August 2011 and is still under the manufacturer's warranty will require a valid Power Window System Warranty Registration.
- The Power Window Lifetime Warranty covers only four (4) components of the power window mechanism; run channel, power window motor, door regulator and power window switch.
- Power Window Lifetime Warranty is claimable at all authorised PROTON service centres.
*Power Window Lifetime Warranty is only applicable to the Malaysian market.